Friday, September 02, 2005

Open House and Napoleon

I now have a bit of a routine for school, so the time is going much faster. In geography class we've been keeping up with the New Orlean's tragedy, some of the students have family there which makes it hard.

We had an open house today where the parents of our students could come a
nd say hello. The highschool had quite a few come in, I was surprised! We did have to stay at the school until 5:00 which was pretty tiring. Afterwards a few of us went to the Priest's place (my principal) to watch Napoleon Dynamite. The only movie I know of that gets funnier when there's more people watching it (don't ask how!). A few of us dressed up for the event to make it more 'real'. ;) And the Priest's put together homemade tater tots...it took them 4 hours, they were wonderful! Sometimes I think that the more work a person does, the more you need to relax afterwards!

We're making plans to go to El Salvador in a week and a half. It should be a great time seeing as we have such a large group heading out. It will be right on Melodee's birthday - so hopefully it will be a special trip for her. :)

Photo of the day: Heidi, me and Katie loving the '80s.

In Him,
-Amy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home