Monday, August 29, 2005

CCI Church

Yesterday I went to my roommates' church. Heidi sings in the worship team and Melodee puts the message and songs on powerpoint. CCI is now at a new location and it had been around a year since I had last been there, but that didn't stop the attenders from coming over and saying hello. It was a very nice time, full of nice fellowship and good food afterwards. Though, I did have sweaters thrown at my head a couple of times for no apparent reason! (that's not a part of the service just so you know).

I also wanted to add that Jen has the cutest laptop ever. Rach, you would be proud, she has a mac (and I think its cute - go figure!).

Photo of the day: Trina and Jen at the potluck.


In Him,
-Amy-

1 Comments:

At 6:48 am, Blogger Rach B said...

I would love to get a mac powerbook ( laptop). it would be handy.

But that is a long way off.

I am likeing my new Tiger system on my mac though!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home