Beginning the Work
I've been working at the school for the past couple of days. Yesterday was filled up with meetings but today I had a chance to put some maps up and make my classroom look less random. It looks a whole lot nicer this year, probably because it was repainted and all of the old maps were removed...I've had a lot of comments on it. I hope the students like it.
My new books are in...I've got SO many new resources I hardly know what to do with them all! It's a bit overwhelming! So I'm only looking at one class at a time...and trying to figure out which resources I'd use more.
After our workday was over, a group of us went out to play Ultimate Frisbee. I realized how out of shape I was!! Of course, the elevation could play a part in it. We have a lot of athletic people on staff again this year. We're thinking of having a set day to play sports after school since there are a couple teachers who live off campus - I'm liking this organization!
So hoping tomorrow will have a lot of work accomplished as well!
In Him,
-Amy-


2 Comments:
Hey girl!!
Wish I'd been able to properly say goodbye to you on Sunday...we sort of got swept away between services and then you were gone...*sniffle* FOREVER!!!!!! (just kidding)
Anyways, it was so fun to hang out with you a bit this summer (and watch the Pretender!!)
Love ya!!
Kristy
I definitely missed you...the last night in NB just wasn't the same without seeing you! Hope you're enjoying your new married life! ;) (If you ever meet a pretender let me know!)
xo
Post a Comment
<< Home