Congrats Dana & Andrew!
This is a tribute to Dana & Andy Mac....the cutest couple that ever was put together in Saskatchewan! ;) I should mention that both of you are on my wall down here in l'il Honduras...Andrew shooting something and Dana looking all surprised (the 'kicking one' didn't make it up there...something about violence and it being frowned upon...). You two are so sweet! :D
But seriously, I'm sorry I didn't make it to your special day, but know that I'm thinking of you and that my prayers surround you, I love you both dearly and have some of my best memories cemented in the place called Saskatchewan where we all served the Lord together! :)
Here are a few pictures of the wedding that I didn't get to...I got them from Rach, so if you'd like to see more go to Rach's blog and click on September 10 2006. Good job Rach!

The beautiful couple!

Dana and Hilsy, the inseparables, such sweetness in one place is beautiful to see! I miss you two so much!

This is the way I remember you two...fun loving and crazy... (all you need is a fishing rod and a rifle!) ;)

The most gorgeous girls I know! :)


5 Comments:
...and shooting something isn't violent?!
hmm...good point, however you can't 'see' what he's aiming at, he's just posing ;)
check out the blog
k my blog on the wedding is complete so check it out
plus theres a funny story about at old lady
read the song by Keith Green on my blog...good song. "You Love the World (And You're Avoiding Me)"
love ya hun
Post a Comment
<< Home