For Melodee
This is a blog for Melodee...you see, she was there the whole time! When the green goo came out of the car, she and I sopped it up with a sponge - it made us a bit nuts, but it was fun. Also, she helped move the bed, came to the worship practice on Saturday and kept Adrianna's kids entertained with watching the scary 'Chipmunks' movie. Sunday she did not come to the school with me to work...no, she did not. But! She did come to Church and did the powerpoint, that she did! ;) Love you Melodee!


2 Comments:
yay!!! i got my own blog!!! it's gonna be an exciting year, yes it is.
hadn't read your blog since you left so had alot to catch up on. but now i have read it all. I have wanted to call but am staying at the macdougalls for 2 weeks right now so I can't really use their phone to call. cause they probably wouldn't want that expense. So yeah. I miss you. sounds like you are busy. I am getting crazy busy!! man so much is going on and I am getting more loaded with work at work and at home with other stuff. Anyway. Well hopefully i will be able to call you soon. I will be back in my house on the 28th of Aug. So maybe I can call you after that. love you. xo.
Post a Comment
<< Home