Power Teeth
Question of the day...Can you lose physical strength by losing one of your teeth? Kyle's dentist says yes! According to him - a specific tooth (behind one of the eye teeth) is connected to a nerve that has to do with muscles in your arm...or something like that. I'm not sure what to make of it! What do you think?
Heidi's back! We brought her to Ruby Tuesday's for boneless chicken wings - that was the first thing she did on Honduran soil...go Heidi! That night we had a potluck at our apartment...it was packed full with great food and awesome people! I ended up talking to Tiffany about camp work and possibilities with Pinares!...Who knows what the future holds!
Tomorrow is the first full day of classes! Please pray for the new teachers as the students near the end of their 'honeymoon' phase (yah, it doesn't take long) and starts testing their boundaries...


2 Comments:
No way! I don't buy it.
Mom said...
not unless your a dog!
Post a Comment
<< Home