Happy Canada Day!
Here's an ecard I received from my principal, I think it truly shows the Canadian spirit eh? ;)
~GO CANADA~
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal. 2:20
Here's an ecard I received from my principal, I think it truly shows the Canadian spirit eh? ;)
5 Comments:
So they were debating about whether hotdog eating should be considered a sport or not on ESPN just a few minutes. And when answering, one of the commentators was very opposed to calling it a sport and also commented that it would be like calling poker or curling a sport. And then the other commentator asked, well wait a minute, curling isn’t a sport. And then the other commentator said, “Yeah if you are a circus freak.”
sorry, i'm just a messenger. hope your summer is going well.
Ouch! Curling is an amazing sport of pressure and strategy...and a very proud Canadian tradition of taking brooms, some rocks and ice to fashion some sort of entertainment! Poor narrow-minded commentator...
what happened? it seemed like you were spitting the updates out faster when your computer didnt work. I guess things just don't seem as fun and eventful w/o that hot guy's pe teacher around anymore huh?
hope your doing well.
what happened? it seemed like you were spitting the updates out faster when your computer didnt work. I guess things just don't seem as fun and eventful w/o that hot guy's pe teacher around anymore huh?
hope your doing well.
Well we can't have Avery disappointed! She and I are tight ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home