Happy Birthday Heidi!
Heidi's Birthday was a great celebration that took a couple days! Unfortunately, I had just finished typing up this blog when it erased on me, so I'll just keep it short and simple...
If you look at Heidi's blog you'll see the main points of her Birthday...I just would like to say that the idea of having a kidnapping cake decorating night was a secret for at least a month! lWe did a couple of other things for Heidi, including a dinner out and a morning at the pool for platform dives (that didn't work out because of swimming classes, but we're going to try again).
Here are a few pictures of the events that took place (Kyle even smiled normally in a picture!)







4 Comments:
YAY!! What a great birthday it was...and a super cake too...who else wants a cake?? I forgot how much i loved decorating cakes..not cleaning up though..espeically with no hot water :( arrrgg...
Great job on the celebration!
That may possibly be the coolest cake I have EVER seen. GerrrOOd work!
That is the coolest cake ever!! Wow!!
Post a Comment
<< Home