Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Closing in on the Finish Line

This weekend Heidi and I spent some time with a few international school teachers. It was a nice escape from our little bubble world at Pinares. We had tried to go diving at the Villa Olympica that morning for Heidi's birthday but the diving board was broken. We figured that was the end of that until we saw that the place the other teachers took us to had a better diving board! So I took a few videos of Heidi doing some crazy dives! Then we played pickleball on a tennis court. Yeah, I've got to get a little more practice at that game! My pickleball skills are a bit low!

This week has a few highlights. First we are preparing for two major concerts on Thursday and Friday. I'll be playing in Friday's concert - we just finished a dress rehearsal today (all day!)...it's sounding alright, but I would enjoy a little bit more practice time - isn't that always the way? Another highlight...well, ok, not exactly a highlight. My computer cord is not working...it doesn't charge the battery anymore...this means that I have approximately two hours before my computer becomes a paperweight. I'm going to a computer store tomorrow to see if they can fix it - it would be very ideal for me since the end of the year includes many computer related problems! Like grades! :)

That means no picture of the day...

In Him,
-Amy-

2 Comments:

At 10:14 pm, Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~ said...

ok so this was TOTALLY the BEST DAY EVER!!! exactly what the DR. ordered...ok ok ok..well what I ordered, because it involved diving and thats what I was in desperate need of. Along with good conversation with awsome new friends!

 
At 7:57 am, Blogger Rach B said...

Hey did I tell you that I am singing another solo again. Well it is the same solo just have to sing it again at a different venue.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home