The end of Fall Semester
So, I should be writing large papers about graduate stuff that no-one except graduate students read. Instead, I decided to write a little bit about life in Berwyn. It's been neat having warm temperatures all the way up to December...well, almost all the way up to December (I'm just assuming things will stay the way they are!). Getting thanksgiving twice was a major perk too.
It's amazing, when the work piles on, the fun piles on too. I've had more social events in the past week than I've had all month...and it's been the most overloaded assignment period we've had all semester! Go figure! I guess you just need that extra boost of motivation that comes with hanging out with people!
As American Thanksgiving came around, everyone in my cohort left. Well, mostly everyone. The few who were left had thanksgiving together at Connie's place. We enjoyed a great meal, great fellowship, and a much needed break from writing papers. I even had the energy to show off the broom trick!
After that, it was work...and more work. Though I did have a bright spot...Dom had the sweetness of heart to send me flowers! They were beautiful! And were intended to bring me motivation (..I think I got a little distracted to be honest!). Dom is in central Canada working for a seismic company. He's been working pretty much the whole time he's been away, but I'm looking forward to a few days with him at Christmas! Here is Dom laying out cable on the job.


2 Comments:
Haha! I'm actually picking it up :P
When I pick up, I throw loops around my neck like that. When I layout, I hold the cable on one arm, and spool it off with the other hand ;P
-Dominic
PS. I love you
Awwww look at Domi :)
Have a great Christmas...and I can't wait to see more of Dom in person!
xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home