Sunday, October 03, 2010

Final Weekend of Certainty

So this marks the last weekend that Dom and I will be able to be together in Philly (at least that we know of for now). Though he has been working very hard at finding a job there hasn't been any company that has wanted to commit to taking him in. So to just enjoy our last certain weekend together Dom and I went out to 'george's'. A swanky restaurant near to us. (Why in the world are swanky restaurants named after old men? Earl's? George's? I should open up a Howard's!)

We had stumbled on a main line restaurant event where tons of restaurants on Lancaster were making three course meal deals. Apparently the one we randomly selected to go to was the best in the State! We happened to start a conversation with the couple who ate beside us. They didn't know any good jobs for Dom either...though the man had a company that was based in Hamilton! Go figure!

Today we decided to go to the beach. So we drove to Long Island. It started out sunny in Berwyn and ended up being stormy when we got there (we ended up chasing the storm that had just gone through our area)...it was an adventure just standing on the beach! And still there was a guy windsurfing! I saw him wipe out...it looked painful!

So that was our weekend! Now we get ready to go to Red Deer to celebrate the wedding of Blayne and Janell! YAY! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home