More about Christmas
I guess I'm a bit overdue on my blog! My Christmas holiday was a nice break, I enjoyed taking it easy and I did end up sleeping in by the end of the last week (not sure why it took that long, but ah well, it was a pretty nice feeling).
I enjoyed a great time with family - out of all the things we did together, I really enjoyed the virtual golf...as a first timer I did amazingly well! Getting par on the first hole of Pebble Beach even! :) Logan was beautiful! It was really nice meeting this little guy!Another first experienc
e was DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for playstation2. Dave and Kristy were very good about sharing their new found treasure! I thought I had a good bead on it but then Craig showed us all up! Without ever playing it before he was able to outdance all of us (except the pros). It was very impressive (and now on video)! :)I was able to spend some quality time with the whole Brooks's family, that was very nice! And Rach, I will have to watch the stars with you soon (like, I'll tell you I'm going at a certain time and you'll have to go too)!
New Years was nice, I spent some time with the Gilbert's and a lot of families from the Chapel. We prayed in the New Year, what a nice way to start the year!
Heidi and I came back without further incident (no trophy sightings). But we did get to ride a monorail at the Houston airport (rushing to get to our terminal because we only had 10 minutes!). It was intense, but we were rewarded when we met up with a bunch of Pinares teachers who were taking the same flight!
Now we're back in the swing of things and I'm feeling slightly tired (that's an understatement!). We had a very nice Christmas at the apartment, everyone brought back thoughful gifts and we enjoyed good fellowship (after running away from each other to wrap our gifts)! :) Thanks to everyone for a very special time!
Photo of the Day: My Brother and I enjoying Canadian weather!

In Him,
-Amy-


6 Comments:
man I never saw the video of craig!!!! you will have to send it to me or something.
Glad to hear an update. Love ya lots ... I will do mine soon.
That picture of you and Mark really turned out nicely!!
Get some rest, eh!!
Love as ever, love as strong
Anonymous ;)
Sorry the call/visit didn't work out last minute for us in T.O. But glad that you made it back safely! Hope that email or a call would work for you?
Blessings for the day
RB
Hey, Amy, its been ages! I found your blog through Rachels, and guess what! I'm going to be in Tegucigalpa Honduras all next week(we leave this friday). I'm going with my Micro-enterprise class from Tyndale and Opportunity International.
Amy, you have a brother? WHAT?!
Just KIDding, ya fainting goat.
-Dave
Ah Dave you are sooo funny! ;) Don't make me faint!
Glad to hear that you'll be heading our way Joybeth! Maybe you can give Heidi and I a call while you're in town! :)
Rach & Rich, I'll do what I can (it's been a slow return).
'Anonymous', I love you too! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home