Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Recovered pictures

This week has been hard - and it's only half way done! We're getting ready for the Christmas concert, which means long hours of practicing with large groups of students...that talk...all at once...:S Anyhow, Katie Kulp has been doing a great job, but we all feel like we have no energy...basically running on fumes! Please pray that the Christmas Concert this Friday goes well and that Katie will survive the practices! (I really enjoyed playing with the drums after the students left - I still have no rhythm)!

But, there is excitement here! When I went to get my work from the school tonight, a little something caught my eye! A scorpion!! :) Ok, so its dead, but it's my first sighting! Here's a great picture of it!






Then when I checked my email, Krystal had sent me pictures of some events that we've had in the past...like the Giant Dutch Blitz game...so here's a couple pictures of those good times. The first one is of my awesome team: The Swanson kids - Kayla and Josh! The second picture is of our stiff competition.



Krystal also sent me pictures of our paintballing experience! Don't we look fierce?



So, there are a few pictures from the past...what a great life to lead! :)

In Him,
-Amy-

1 Comments:

At 8:29 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

I don't believe that for a second Jen, you make your life exciting wherever you are ;) It's great to hear from you - it would be great to hear more about what's going on with you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home