Some of the Goings on...
The afteraffects of the play have been a bit of a trial...this week I've been drained of all energy and the students have been having a hard time of it as well. The library has 'kind of' been put back together...Jennifer (the librarian) had to keep strict order over some of the grade 10 group since they were fooling around instead of working (I have to say 'some' since there were dedicated workers there as well). Mr. Priest wanted to thank the teachers who worked with the play, so he invited Heidi, Chris, Kara, Betsy and I over for a lovely dinner. After eating we relaxed by the fireplace, it was beautiful!
As always there's a million things going on at once here! On Wednesday the prejuvenil and juvenil basketball teams left for San Pedro, leaving the school a bit emptier for a few days and a lot busier (we have to sub for the teachers who left). Katie Kulp is getting the Christmas program up and running, she asked me to accompany the choir of teachers. I haven't played piano in a while so I don't know how well I'll do, but I did enjoy just getting in some practice time, it was a great destressor! Melodee s
poke at devotions today, she did well...no worries at all, right Melodee? Trina got some bad news about a friend back home, so she's needing some prayer right now. Heidi is feeling a bit sick so she's making herself a eucalyptus steam bath. Kyle is having an overnighter with his infantil basketball team on Friday night...yes, that would be grade 7 and 8 boys...for a whole night...talk about braveness. And somehow (the progression gets a little fuzzy) we've agreed to help make breakfast for them on Saturday. There are a few of the things going on in our lives right now.
Photo of the Day: Kara, Betsy and I after the first performance of Snow White...see the relief on our faces?

In Him,
-Amy-


2 Comments:
No worries?!? That's the understatement of the year...
So now you're anonymous Melodee? Your excuse about not knowing how to put your name in doesn't exactly work since you're the computer 'expert'! :) And you did fine on your devotions, it was super!
Post a Comment
<< Home