Snow White
We did it!! The Grade 10 class put together a wonderful performance of Snow White two nights in a row. Kara and I had our hair falling out from the stress of it all, but without cause...the kids did excellent, even to the point of professionally handling sets falling down and lines missed. What troopers!! They definitely hit their goal...we had full house for both nights - sold out and standing room only! Apparently the play was being talked about all over the city! Here are a few pictures of what the play looked like.
Here's the full cast dressed for scene 1:

Snow White (Alejandra) being threatened by the Huntsman (Aquiles):

Doc (Grace) and Happy (Valerie) sleeping:

The Dwarves finding Snow White:

The Evil Queen (Andria) getting ready for her debut:

The teachers involved in making this production come alive. Heidi helped Chris make sets and props. Betsy, myself and Kara were co-directors.

This is just a sample of the pictures I have. I'll have to send out a photo album to show more. The stress is slowly being relieved. I'll be back to normal again in no time (as soon as we put the library back in order...). Well...maybe it'll take longer, we have parent-teacher conferences next week! ;)
In Him,
-Amy-


2 Comments:
SOOO WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN IT!!
It looks really good!!!!
Wow super great Job Hun!!
love ya lots
Thanks Rach, I appreciate it...we're hoping to have more in the future...in the far distant future (we can't think about the next one just yet)
Post a Comment
<< Home