My Grandfather
Today my Grandfather passed away at 4:20pm. My parents are heading to Cobalt tomorrow to take care of everything...and I am here. It hit me harder than I expected, even though I knew that this could have happened any day. I guess I was in denial about what my Grandfather's condition actually was. Please pray that my Dad would be able to handle everything well, the funeral may be on Tuesday because of the holidays. This is a hard week...
But, as always, I am ever in Him,
-Amy-


4 Comments:
My beloved!! I am so sorry I was not at a computer all weekend or I would have called. I love you I love you I love you and have missed you this last week and bit.
I was hoping to see you online tonight but you weren't there.
I am so sorry to hear the news ...will have to call dad#2 and chat. Love you so much
wish I you could feel my hug.
Thanks for the support, I appreciate it immensely...sending a hug back your way!
Deepest sympathy, Amy. It must have difficult to be away from your family at this time. hugs, and prayers, Vicki
Thanks Vicki, I can always use prayers and a hug! We're blessed with the knowledge that Grandpa is now with the Lord...it's still hard, but we see past the present.
Post a Comment
<< Home