Partings...
I have a hard time with goodbyes...it gets hard to do, you procrastinate, it creeps up on you, it gets annoying because sometimes it seems like there's not enough time to do it justice - and sometimes it seems like you say goodbye to the same person 50 different times! Yet, with me, it brings closure and allows me to have a mental picture, or photograph of the person in my mind. These photographs are piling up (I've got albums already!), but I like playing them back.
This may take a while for me to post, but I'm typing on Monday, the last full day of me being in North Bay. The hardest goodbyes happened today. It made me realize that I am leaving again...
Here are a few pictures of people I've had to say goodbye to.
This is Dana and Andrew...they're getting married :Dand the great thing is, I was there at the beginning...Saskatchewan was good times ;) I'm sorry I can't be there for the wedding...

Hillary, Flo, Dana and Andrew at the couple's jack & jill shower

Hillary, Kristy and little James (the Robinson's boy)

Kat and I - surprising me on my last day in Canada, very nice!

A parting (From around the outside left)...Graham, Jason, Hillary, Amber, Craig and Mat
(the inner circle) me, Kristy, Dave
It was good to see you all, I miss you all more than you can know! Prayers and blessings!!


6 Comments:
ahhh i miss the north bay crew :(
glad they gave you a good send off though!
Hey!!
I thought the hardest goodbyes happened on Wednesday!!!
:(
(sniff, sniff)
Anonymous secret agent type guy who really gets around
Truly, saying goodbye to my family was the hardest thing to do...I didn't know that I had secret agents in the family - is it genetic? ;)
Enjoyed a lot!
» » »
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »
Where did you find it? Interesting read » »
Post a Comment
<< Home