Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goodbyes

This past week we said goodbye to our highschool Bible teacher and nurse. Wally & Julie Lindsey had to go back to the States on January 20th...we will miss them, especially since this leaves another large gap to fill for teachers. Right now Mr. Priest (our principal) is teaching chemistry classes (making Mr. Smith come in to deal with discipline). That in itself is hard, but we also need a biology teacher, a highschool sub, a shop teacher (though we have a temporary teacher), and now a nurse and Bible/Philosophy/Sociology teacher...Bibi Garcia has graciously taken over the last three! Way to go Bibi! Yet, the highschool right now is a hurting unit - and all of us are having to pitch in...So, if you know of anyone that would love to come and teach we'd love to hear from you!

Please pray for our situation.

In Him,
-Amy-

3 Comments:

At 8:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I enjoy reading your blogs and hearing what's going on at Pinares. I can't believe that there are so many empty spaces in the high school. Why did that one couple have to go home? It's great that you and Melodee bought a car. That's helps lots.
keep blogging.
Amanda Sagastume

 
At 10:17 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

Thanks Amanda, I've been a little slow at keeping it up lately, but I'll try to do better. The Lindsey's left for insurance reasons. We do enjoy having a car to drive around in, it gives so much freedom!

 
At 8:18 am, Blogger Rach B said...

hey hun so glad to hear you can tranport your self now! and about the cellphone flipping open....all I can say is...small things amuze small minds! :)

love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home