Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another Interesting Flight

So I figured I should post about our current situation before posting pictures...

Heidi and I came back to Honduras on First Class tickets. We weren't sure exactly how we got them, I guess it was because the rest of the plane was booked solid. Anyhow, we flew into Houston without incident, but when we landed, we realized we had only 15 minutes to get to our connecting flight! So we raced through the Houston airport at mach speed (well...as mach as our legs would get with all our carry-on stuff). We made it with 5 minutes to spare. We enjoyed the hot towels, the comfy chairs and two-course meal. It was all very well but sadly we found out when we arrived in Teguc that our luggage did not. In fact, one of Heidi's bags was MIA. They assured us that our bags would be placed on the next continental flight to Teguc. The next day a couple friends of ours went to the airport to inquire about the missing bags and were told that the flights were too full, so our bags were shipped by UPS to San Pedro, then were going to be trucked to Teguc. I mean...why?! This has definitely been a good lesson on patience, the Lord is great about reminding me at these times that honestly there's no reason to get all flustered, He's got it covered. So I think I'll let Him handle this one without my added worrying to get in the way. If it's His will, our bags will arrive without any problems at all! :)

1 Comments:

At 8:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

know how it feels hun! I prayed that you will get your bags.
luv ya hun...wish I could have got to say bye. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home