New Year's
When has North Bay ever experienced freezing rain at New Year's? No this is not a trick question...sadly, we had no snow for a true Canadian welcome to the new year. That's ok, we made our own fun - a good group of friends doesn't need anything as complicated as snow to enjoy themselves...
My New Year's started off with Kyle & Melodee tracking me down over the phone and saying 'hi'. It was quite a surprise (seeing as I wasn't home)! Good job guys, you rock! I then enjoyed the company of a few of the people I mentioned in the last post...I will just say that Emma's pizza was to die for, exceptional beyond anything I've had before! And Jake's ability to get the 'wrath of God' was also exceptional ;) Kristy & I are the best team ever! Did we win twice? And though the boys took us out, I still hold in my heart that we were the most unified!
With the freezing rain we all crashed at Kristy's place and ended up going to bed at 4am. I stayed up until 6am however...it was a good start to the year, lots of time to think...though I do appreciate sleep! At 8am (yes, that is only 2 hours of sleep) I decided to test out the roads! They were good to me and I got home a year later than I left. ;)


2 Comments:
Yeah, those Melodee and Kyle characters are pretty hip peoples.
um...yah
Post a Comment
<< Home