Saturday, March 25, 2006

Family Fun Day

The mother's of the students of Pinares put on a fair on the field today. I knew it was going on, but didn't think it would be too large...so I went out to see it on my way to get work...I ended up staying for a while. There was a lot of booths of food, slides and games for kids. Heidi was interested in a thing called the 'Eurobungy'. She had a great time doing somersaults and flips -- but unfortunately overdid it and had a bit of pain afterwards. Trina wanted to see a 'petting zoo' which had snakes in it. I told her I'd go with her if we could hold the snakes! We did and it was great! Trina was a bit timid with it, but she got over her fear and is a superstar in my books! :)

Kyle had two of his wisdom teeth taken out today, so pray that he'll have a fast recovery!

Here are a few pictures of the fair...



Heidi enjoying the 'Eurobungy'.




















Trina overcoming her fears!


















Isn't he cute?









In Him,
-Amy-

10 Comments:

At 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did overcome my fears. It took a lot for me to hold that snake, let me tell you. It was gonna eat my hand, it was gonna eat my hand!

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

Trina, you're a trooper! :D With both hands intact, you sure showed that snake!

 
At 12:24 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

OH! I must add a small part to the blog...you must understand that Kyle needs more prayer than anyone else in his situation...the first part of his recuperation involved him EATING his gauze! I know...I don't understand it either!

 
At 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, we're trying really hard to show constraint and not react too much like concerned parents, but the gauze part is too much. Would you tell Kyle that it is time to come home and get back into his straightjacket?

Anonymous Momma and Pops

 
At 6:32 am, Blogger Dan said...

You are an expert snake handler, Amy. You look like you handle snakes all the time. Sorry I didn't have time to write this in spanish.

 
At 5:29 pm, Blogger Asylum said...

Meow, I like your snake.

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

Mr. & Mrs. Webb, Kyle has survived the gauze incident, but I will make sure to relay your message! If you ever need to get his attention, you can use my blog anytime! ;)

Thanks Dan, I attribute it to my superb childhood where I learned how to catch all types of wild animals! :)

Melissa...lol...there are no words!

 
At 8:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do I miss all the fun things? Like snake charming and sky jumping? Where was I? Oh yeah, that's right... I as trying to beat that dumb Lion King game! It haunts my dreams, and occupies my thoughts all through the day. I do beleive there might be something wrong with me...

 
At 8:44 pm, Blogger -Amy- said...

But Chris! You got big...YOU GOT BIG! :D You finally let the king grow up! But yes...you do have mental issues when it comes to that game ;)

 
At 1:39 pm, Blogger Kevin P said...

Amy,
You scare me! No go with the snake handling thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home