A Parting Shot
In two days I'll be in a whole new world...again. I'm getting to that stage where everything that I see now is sharpened, thinking that if I take it in clearly now then I'll remember it better later. The Lord truly blessed us when He gave us memory! Now if only I could get mine to work properly all the time! ;)
So, with only a couple days left in Canada, my parents and I took to the golf course yesterday. I can honestly say that I did...HORRIBLE!! My word! I was glad that there weren't that many people on the course. I did have a few good putts, and I did pitch a shot in using a 5 iron (only because the pitching wedge was being used at the time), but for the most part I was in the bush looking for balls. We went to the golf course by Terrace Suites, very small course but beautiful! The sun was setting when we reached the 15th hole and it was spectacular! (Mind you...we couldn't see after that and did even worse!) It was a wonderful time!
In Him,
-Amy-


1 Comments:
I miss you already and I want to call but don't know if you are at home still or headed to TO.
it is Sunday 12:00pm Aug 7 2005
I love you lots and glad you have a blog!!!
-Rach
Post a Comment
<< Home