Monday, August 23, 2010

My "New" Car


This is my "new" 1996 Toyota Camry. It was $3000 all included (taxes, tags, etc.). It is very clean :) It has about 120K miles on it and has a great resale value. I love that I have no payments on it! It tastes like freedom :)
God is good! We found this wonder at the Toyota dealership on a Saturday. The woman who had owned it had just come in for a trade-in. If we hadn't looked at it then we may never have seen it on the lot...the rest of the toyota dealership employees were looking at it as a great find. We talked to the used car manager and he gave us an offer of $3000 and then promptly went on vacation! He hadn't inspected the car at that time, it was just an estimate. I feel if it had been inspected first we may have had to pay in a whole lot more! Anyways, we worked with an associate of his who gave it to us for the price that was suggested at the beginning. The Lord allowed the car to be in the shop for the time it took for me to go through all that bureaucracy previously stated and we were able to get this car a day before I started classes! Yep, the Lord has perfect timing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home