A New Chapter!
So I am living in Berwyn Pennsylvania! I arrived two days ago to a lovely, old home that has so many rooms going off everywhere I can get confused! A beautiful deck in the back with a pool and hottub. I live with a mother and her two adopted daughters, Christa and Mia. It will be a lovely experience I'm sure!
Dom and I traveled around yesterday looking at the area for a car. It was amazing to us both how there was town after town without stop! They all ran into each other, with beautiful residential areas covered in vines! And such HUGE houses! Everywhere we looked it was old colonial mansions...this is my hood now! ;)
Today the family is packing to go to Europe! I will be on my own for the first two weeks of my stay here, so I'll take it easy and check out the area...hopefully buy a car and cell phone early on!
I figured out that I move around a lot when Mia was surprised that I still had boxes for things I'd owned for a few years! I guess I'm always thinking down the road to when I need to pack it up again. :)
OK! So here begins a new chapter! The Lord is central through it just like all the others! And I'm excited to see what He does in it! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home