Another Contract!
The past couple days have been crazy! Yesterday I treated Carmen (my TA) to a fancy dinner for all that she's done for me...I made steak tenderloin with a portobello wine sauce (it was an experiment) but it came out nicely...then we ran over to sign a contract on a two bedroom mainfloor house in the middle of town. I found out that I get a crab tree with the deal! I think that makes this the best house I've ever rented! ;) I move in August 25th...I'm definitely going to be excited!
Today I was visited by an old friend from Honduras! She just up and called me this week saying we should get together and then there she was at my door! Miriam Prins!! We enjoyed a day of catching up, walking Red Deer, eating pupusas and drinking granitas! I have a feeling that the whole Pinares group in Alberta will get together soon! After she left I headed out to watch Mama Mia with the Abba contingency - that would be all of my girl coworkers who enjoy belting out tunes at odd times of day! It was a great way to end the day, but not good for unwinding...which is why I'm writing this blog! :)


1 Comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!! that you got an apartment and by the sounds of it a nice one!! :)
-RachB
Post a Comment
<< Home