Saturday, March 24, 2007

A Change in Look



Today the A1 apartment went to Ivonne's. Heidi gave me my birthday present, a paid for haircut. It was very relaxing and enjoyable...it also looked really different. So this post is for my parents, who seem to like it when I straighten my hair ;)






























6 Comments:

At 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my ... oh dear ... who's that movie star??!!!
It's a good thing I looked at this blog ... now I'll be able to identify you when I get down there!!
from
Anonymous secret agent from the north where the snow's leaving in a hurry now so I can get golfing again type guy :)

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger Asylum said...

SeXY!!

 
At 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penelope Cruz...That's who Anonymous means... I concur.

 
At 7:34 pm, Blogger Carl :) said...

I almost didn't recognise you! Well mabe not, but it does look good!

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger ~Heidi 8) ~ said...

glad you guys look good...;)i'm looking a little rough lol

 
At 12:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love ya beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home